CYB-500/512/525 Kit For Evaluation and Prototyping
CYB-500, CYB-512, & CYB-525 Overview
Now you can intelligently control your four-phase stepper in just a few hours. The CYB500 prototyping kit comes ready to assemble, complete with a CY500, CY512 or CY525 intelligent stepper motor controller and documentation. A wirewrap section even allows for custom interfacing to your particular application. Just add power supply and keyboard or computer . . . then see how intelligent your motor can be.
Kit shown assembled with CY500 and CY233 serial option.
- Flexible design for control of the CY500, CY512 or CY525 Stepper Motor Controllers.
- Dip switches on all seven CY500/512/525 control inputs.
- LEDs on all eight CY500/512/525 control outputs.
- All control signals brought to wirewrap posts.
- Accepts 8-bit parallel commands from an ASCII keyboard, on- or off-board host controller, or from your PC parallel printer port using the DB25 connector.
- Serial (from 300 to 19,200 baud) or network connection using RJ11 jack and optional CY233 network controller.
- General purpose power driver handles many 4-phase stepper motors (up to 1.5 amp/phase @ 35V max.)
- Requires only 5 volts at 0.5 amp max. (plus motor current & voltage).
- Optional + and - voltage connections are provided for custom circuits. RS-232 voltages are generated internally.
- Compact size 100mm x 160mm (approximately 4" x 6.3") single height Eurocard format.
- Wirewrap area for additional interfaces of special circuits.
CY233 CY233 Network Controller Chip Power-4 WM063 Elpac Power Supply (5v@380 mA, 12v@180mA, -12v@180mA) 4RJ-DB9F Serial 4-conductor modular cable with DB9F Connector Cable
....User Manual (PDF) 50 pages (5 MB download) for CYB-500 kit